The Real Life way
1. We Are Never Finished | We are grateful for what God has done in the past, but now, 'God, do it again.'
2. We've Got Your Back | We freely give honor to those above, beside, and under us because of the calling and potential that God has placed inside of them.
3. We Refuse to be Good | Good is the enemy of great. Excellence isn't a value; it is a necessity.
4. We are Better Together | We were not meant to do life alone. People are built to belong, living and doing life together. Either serving on a team or being involved with a LifeGroup, we are better together.
5. Generosity | God made us a promise and we will take Him at His Word. Since generosity is a trust issue, we choose to believe God by leading the way in sacrificial giving. It is not about what God wants from us, but what He wants for us.
6. It's Bigger than Us | The fact that it takes all of us to make Real Life a reality proves the fact that it is bigger than us as individuals. We will share, sacrifice and surrender all because the MISSION is bigger than us.
Our Mission at Real Life is To Show Real People, Real Life.
We do that by introducing them to Jesus Christ, The Real Savior.
He deserves our Best and so it is our Mission to serve Him that way.
statements of faith
God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God.
About Jesus Christ:
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He rose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven and will return again someday to earth to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
About the Holy Spirit:
The Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son of God. He is present in the world to make people aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. This immersion into Spirit-led living provides the Christian with the power to live a fruitful, victorious life, understanding of spiritual truth, and boldness in sharing the good news with others. He also gives us spiritual gifts. As Christians, we seek to live under His daily control.
About the Bible:
The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living.
About Human Beings:
People are made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. People are the supreme object of God’s creation. Although every person has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called “sin.”
Salvation is God’s free gift to us, but we must accept it. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
We believe in the world-wide body of Christ. It is comprised of all believers who have been vitally united. We also believe that God has called believers to be part of a local church family.
People were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven and hell are real places of eternal existence.